Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A lesson in patience...

As we continue to wait on God's perfect timing for our child, our neighbors a couple doors down welcomed home their little boy this past Friday through adoption. A similar fertility story as ours, but with numerous miscarriages and older in age. We are so excited for them, because they have been waiting/trying for almost 11 years! Jon and I were so happy for them and their new little one, while at the same time anxious for our baby to come home to us. We know that it is all in God's perfect timing and will continue to trust Him. I know in my heart that God wants everything to be perfect, meaning all of the funding will be there, the room will be ready, Nick will be recovered from surgery, and the baby will be full term! I trust my Lord and Savior that He is in control!
Until then...I will enjoy this time with our first son...our precious gift, Nicholas!







Nick is always posing for a picture!!


Nick and I at ICE at the Gaylord!

1 comment:

  1. Sure love this blog and know that God will provide you with the perfect little one. Tiff, I admire so much your faith. LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys!

    On your team,
    K&P

    ReplyDelete