Saturday, December 18, 2010

Adoption update

So...we have so many things going on right now that I am going to have to post two seperate postings to tell you what has been going on!

God has truly blessed us in our adoption process! Our Hand in Hand matching grant was matched and then some! We were able to raise $11, 645 with this grant! God is so good and he has truly blessed us with amazing family and friends! This puts us half way to where we need to be to have full funds for our precious little baby. I know that God will help provide the remainder...I know in my heart He is going to provide 100%.

Jon and I have been researching and praying over how to raise the final funds. After talking with our adoption consultant, Tracie, we believe that we are suppose to apply for another matching grant through Lifesong. I will begin their application after Nick's surgery (see my next posting). I know that we had many friends and family that were unable to give this through this past grant, so now there is another opportunity to sow into the life our child. I will keep you posted!

In addition this I also sent out another application to another agency in Utah, which puts us on list number 4. Only God knows where our precious little one will be born! I will also start working on our baby's room after the first of the year, so if anyone has furniture that they are trying to get rid of...we would love help you out!

Well, that is what is happening in the Stewart adoption process, currently! We continue to trust in God's will for our family and in His precious timing. thanks for you prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment