Tuesday, December 28, 2010

God's calling re-confirmed through a child!!

This is such an amazing comment that I had to share! My cousin's wife, Nancy, commented on my blog post on facebook yesterday....

"Wow. I just read this blog entry and I have to tell you what Elena said a few days ago. She had just finished reading your Christmas letter and asked me what endometriosis was. I gave a brief definition and explained that it can often prevent or make it very difficult for a woman to get pregnant. A few minutes later she came back and said, "I think endometriosis is really a blessing." This took me aback and I asked what she meant. She said, "I think God can use it to open someone's heart to adopt a child that needs a family." It struck me as a very simple perspective on such an emotional issue, and I wondered to myself how you would feel about it being described that way. So, it just blew me away to read your words saying essentially the same thing! I just had to share."

This was something that Elena told Nancy at least a week or so before I was given the same Word by God, yesterday! Wow, is right, Nancy! This wisdom and knowledge that God gives directly to a child is so powerful!! Elena definately has God's hand on her and she is a special young lady! Thank you, Nancy, for sharing this with us. God is in control and we know that this is definately His calling on our lives, espcially after the Word God gave Elena, as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment