Friday, January 28, 2011

The Heart of the Father!!

I am completely humbled by the work God is doing through our adoption journey! Since we started in June of 2010, God has opened the heart of friends and family to answer God's call to adopt through his Words He has spoken through this blog. I'm so thankful that God has opened our hearts and has brought families to this blog to share His heart with them, too. He is the one that spoke this blog into form! God is so good! The journey to get here is not easy, but God never said it would be easy, He only reminds us that He will be with us every step of the way. I know my Heavenly Father is with us and is in complete control of our lives and our family no matter how out of control and crazy it may get. He was with us through the many surgeries to "heal" my body of the infertility and the medical problems that seem to appear through the season of trials. He was with us when my precious mom went in and out of the hospitals. He was with us when she went to be with the Lord. He was with us and prepared our hearts for Nicholas. He was and still is with us while we raise the amazing child He has blessed us with through adoption. He is with us as we struggle financially. He is with us through this entire adoption journey and will provide in spite of what we see in the physical state in front of us! "The Lord will fulfull his purpose for me: your love, O Lord, endures forever; do not abandon the works of your hands." Psalm 138:8 God is good, I promise. He is the One Person you can always rely on. Some days, He may not appear to be listening, but He is! "The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love." Psalm 145: 8 "The Lord upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. They eyes of all (you and me) look to (Him), and He gives us our food (provision) at the proper time!" Psalm 145:14&15. You see, He truly is a Good God...How do I know?

God is my Savior, my Lord, and He lives within me. He has given me strength and everything I have ever needed! He is my peace in the midst of the storm. He is my protector when danger arises. My God is Good and He so loves you and wants to be in your heart and life too! He wants to be a part of your journey, so that He can lead you, guide you, and give you the strength and peace that He has given us. Not only does He promise this peace, strength, and love, but He promises everlasting life. A life with Him when He calls us to leave our life here on earth. A life with Him eternally in Heaven, without fears, worries, pain or suffering.

Everyone has been where you are, frustrated, scared, fearful, feelings of abandonment, mad, angry..the list goes on... But that does not matter to Him. He is calling you to Him, right now!

"Since we've compiled this long and sorry record as sinners and proved that we are utterly incapable of living the glorious lives God wills for us, God did it for us. Out of sheer generosity he put us in right standing with himself. A pure gift. He got us out of the mess we're in and restored us to where he always wanted us to be. And he did it by means of Jesus Christ. God sacrificed Jesus on the altar of the world to clear that world of sin. Having faith in him sets us in the clear(free). God decided on this course of action in full view of the public to set the world in the clear (free) with himself through the sacrific of Jesus, finally taking care of the sins he had so patiently endured. " Romans 3: 23-25 (the Message)

Accepting Christ as your personal Savior is your way to Him. He is in my heart and in my life and I declare that He is my Savior and I'm truly blessed to be called a daughter of the Most High. I know that someone is reading this right now and God is pulling at your heart. He has been tugging for awhile and you haven't been quite sure what or who it was and what to do about it. God has specifically spoken this Word of Life to You! I wouldn't be writing this right now, if He wasn't seeking your heart, right now! This is His heart, through me, to YOU!

Well, here is what you can do...

Open your heart to God, right now! Say these words to Him, "Father, I know that I have sinned and I know that my heart has not followed yours, but I come to You now asking for forgiveness of my sins and my selfishness. I believe that Your Son, Jesus, died on the cross and took these sins from my life and from my heart. When He was nailed to the cross, You nailed my sins to that cross, too. I leave them behind and choose to have You in my heart, to lead me and to guide me on your path for me. Please, Father, I open my heart and my life to You. Come into my heart Jesus and help me to walk with You! Lord, I am completely Yours and completely trust You! "

You have just accepted Christ as your personal Savior! God is so good! If God called you to His heart through this, please let me or someone know. I want to pray with you, encourage you, and help guide you on this new life God has given you! This is the first step to a life with our amazing Father! He will pour out His blessings on you as you continue to seek Him daily... In His Word!

Our family dearly loves you and hope that you continue to reach out to Him! May God continue to bless you through our journey He has us on! Thank you for your love and your support through this exciting, yet scary time in our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment