Saturday, November 13, 2010

God is providing!

So, surgery is over and I am home recovering with Nicholas. Hmm..how do you recover while taking care of a energetic 9 year old? I guess we will put in a movie until Jon gets home from training.

We got an update on our grant funding today of how much money has been donated in less than a week of sending out the letters. They had $100 donated so far! Jon and I continue to pray that donations are made to fulfill the full amount of the grant...up to $2500, matched to $5000. I just hope friends and family find it in their hearts to bring a child into a "forever" home through donations. We truly believe God is in control of it all and He will provide in all aspects of this adoption.

Short blog, today. I am still pretty tired from the surgery, but feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment