Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mothers...See as God sees you....

The woman I see is completely different than the woman God sees.  I see a woman struggling to understand, taking each day in grace and mercy with difficult decisions to make for her children's futures.  Hoping that each decision is not the wrong one.  I see a woman whose body is ripping to shreds and decreasing in size as  the years advance.  I see and feel a daily physical pain inside my body that won't subside, regardless of doctors' tests and medicines.  I see weakness in my faith, even though God has proven over and over again his faithfulness to me.  I see my short comings as a wife, a mother, as a friend, as a sister, a daughter.  Am I supportive enough and encouraging enough to my husband?  Am I raising my children the way God desires me to raise them?  Am I understand of their needs?  Am a friend to those in need or just need to talk?  Am I good listening ear?  I see my lack of trust in provision, even as God has provided when He called me to stay at home.  I see a veil covering the miracles that God wants to rain over my life because I can't seem to fall, completely, into His arms, letting go of all expectations I have set for myself.  I see a human girl wanting to be free of these struggles, diseases, and worries.  I wand to let go...I want to be free...Don't you?

As I look into the mirror with these exact thoughts overflowing my heart, my mind, and my whole being...a feeling of anxiety and fear begin to creep in, until God shuts it out and says, "STOP."  Close your eyes and see what I see...

My beautiful daughter.... A daughter of the Most High!  Daughter, I see a daughter, a woman that loves until she can't love no more.  I see a daughter who is a mother to all; to children of others, a mother of orphans, a mother to the sick, a mother to those in need.  I see a daughter living each day to please Me and Me alone.  I see a daughter sacrificing for her children, giving up the career she worked years for, to raise them to see Me as Me and not the world's view of God.  A woman who sacrifices her time to sit and teach her children and lend a listening ear to anyone in need.  A daughter who sacrifices everything to be the best mother, daughter, friend, wife, and sister she can strive to be.  I see a daughter who sits and prays for her family, her children, her father, her sisters and brothers and prays them to see Me and love Me and as I desire.  I see her pouring blessings over people she comes into contact with.  Daughter..please see this vision.  Look deep within and see the woman I see:

                                I see my daughter dancing, freely, in my rays of light without worry, 
                             without pain, without disease, without fear, and in my glorious presence.  

Daughter, see what I see and walk with me into the life I desire for you.  You are a precious jewel and a beautiful creation in my sight.  Remember, what I see is how I want you to see yourself, so that you may walk in my freedom and my kingdom.  Never forget....


You are a daughter of the Most High, therefore you are Royalty, deserving all                                                       my riches and glory as you walk with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment