Friday, February 25, 2011

Rebecca.....

So, I received a call from the birthmom's caseworker. At first my heart began to beat so incredibly fast, wondering, did the mom make a decision? The answer....not yet! I was a little sad, but relieved that she was still carefully considering her precious children's future family. This tells me of how careful, meticulous, and thoughtful she is. I found joy in the message I received from the caseworker, today, though. Why? Well, today I found out the name of this precious woman that we have been pouring our love and prayers over for the past week!

Rebecca. This special woman's name is Rebecca. I am beyond thrilled that I now have a name that I can specifically pray for. No longer are we praying for "the birthmom" but for Rebecca! Regardless of the outcome of her decision, I will be forever attached to her, because of this journey and love that God has given me to pour over her in prayer!

Please, continue to join with us as we pray for Rebecca and this huge decision that she is making for her children! Pray for peace, comfort, and wisdom for her, but most of all, pray for her heart! Our desire is for her heart to be the Lord's!

"Father, You are a God of love, a God of peace, and a God of comfort. Please overcome Rebecca with these during this time and through the remainder of the process. I also ask for you to reach out to her heart, Lord and draw her into your loving arms as your daughter."

No comments:

Post a Comment